Flow Meters & Totalizers

Flow meters are devices used to measure the flow rate or quantity of a gas or liquid in a pipe. Although there are many technologies used to measure flow, the positive displacement flow meter is different as it is the only one to directly measure volume. All other types indicate the flow rate by making other types of measurement and associate it to the flow rate. Flow meters are also commonly referred to as flow gauge, flow indicator, and liquid meter. John Ernst flow meter sizes range from 1/8 inch to 8 inches. Selecting the correct flow meter for your application requires writing a flow specification, which covers the use of the meter. Contact one of our flow meter and totalizer specialists today to help determine the correct product for your project.

Click on the product of choice:

Vane & Piston - Variable Area
Shuttle Type - In-Line - Threaded
Digital Totalizer - Water Meter
Digital Totalizer - Fuel Meter
Digital Flow Meter & Totalizer - Aluminum
Digital Flow Meter & Totalizer - Nylon
Digital Flow Meter & Totalizer - Stainless Steel
Outout Modules for Digital Flow Meters
Mechanical & Digital Flow Meter - Threaded
Mechanical & Digital Flow Meter - Wafer
    Model No. Index | Sight Flow Indicators | Flow Meters & Totalizers | Liquid Level Gauges & Valves | Glass & Gaskets
Sight Windows | Switches Flow & Level | Ejectors & Eductors | Distributors Login | Terms & Conditions | Home

John C. Ernst Co., Inc.
Sparta, NJTel: 973-940-1600Fax: 973-940-1620
Toll Free: 1-888-463-7678

Email: info@johnernst.com

Mailing Address
21 Gail Court
Sparta, NJ 07871
Physical Address
21 Gail Court
Sparta, NJ 07871